I think you misunderstood me, I meant, What did you expect the coach and players to do when fans were taunting them. I agree, if they started it, leave it alone theres nothing you can do about it.
What do I expect people to do? Not stoop to their level.
I wasn't there last night. But it sounds as if some people are using the old fifth grade saying "so and so did it to me first" when they get in trouble for something.
Hats off to those of you who didn't do what those clowns supposedly did last night.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I think you misunderstood me, I meant, What did you expect the coach and players to do when fans were taunting them. I agree, if they started it, leave it alone theres nothing you can do about it.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Okay I get what you're saying.
Not directed toward anyone.
I know some of you are not excusing the actions of some of your fans. However, you still can't say "well we didn't say anything until so and so did this." It's like a fifth grader in a fight "he hit me first."
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
The problem never should of happend in the first place, if the coach said something-ingnore him, I don't think the cops would of took someone out of the stands if nothing was being said that was out of the way. Its not like the cops were from Gretna.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Yep, exactly.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Gretna sounds a lot like the Pearl Cohn team of 1997. That team had Former UT and Jacksonville standout John Henderson. Former Alabama RB Santonio Beard was on that team. Former Vols Buck Fitzgerald and Reggie Ridley were on that team.A bunch of their players played college football somewhere.
They beat the heck out of Maryville in the 4A Title game. They taunted and trashed talk more than anyone I ever saw Maryville play. I remember some of their fans went to our side,Walked in the middle of our croud and talked major league trash.There were some bad words said. Pearl Cohn is an inner city school in Nashville.
I hate trash talking. I hate those fans who get in other fans face after their team beats yours. Every fanbase has those type fans. High School football,College Football and sports in general is supposed to be fun to watch.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/rebelron/varsity08-600x312.jpg[/img]
My 12 year old nephew had a comment made to him by a Gretna fan on the way out. It's uncalled for no matter who does it.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
For those "FANS who were disappointed in the Gate City fans " why in the hel- didn't u stand up and go over and say something like "WE are GC and we dont act like that or if thats all u say say then keep your mouth shut , or if thats what ur going to say then dont let the door hit u in the as-!!!! Instead it seems like those spectators ran home jumped on the idoit net and trashed most of the fans of GC. It kinda reminds me when my grandmother was robbed by a white guy and a black guy who were best friends , "SOME" of the witnesses stood by and watched then talked about how damn awlful it was rather than step in an BE A MAN.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jxc3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those "FANS who were disappointed in the Gate City fans " why in the hel- didn't u stand up and go over and say something like "WE are GC and we dont act like that or if thats all u say say then keep your mouth shut , or if thats what ur going to say then dont let the door hit u in the as-!!!! Instead it seems like those spectators ran home jumped on the idoit net and trashed most of the fans of GC. It kinda reminds me when my grandmother was robbed by a white guy and a black guy who were best friends , "SOME" of the witnesses stood by and watched then talked about how damn awlful it was rather than step in an BE A MAN. </div></div>
I think the reason why they didnt do that was because it wouldve turned into something worse....you can't be reasonable with idiots that act like that...they prolly wouldve tried to start a fight or something and I think the civil people knew that
So GC is the only team with horrible fans? Seems to me that several of my friends in the band told me a tale about the PV game this year. When they were leaving the field, several of their fans came up and told the girls that "it's a shame you guys came up here for nothing so well give you 5 dollars to suck our d****". Also I have heard stories of Pv fans throwing items and cusing the band while the band was marching. So all you PV people who think you can do no wrong can kiss my ass.
Bookmarks